Sunday, January 22, 2012

An AIESECer speaks... calling out to the Youth


It was only in October that I got recruited by AIESEC, and this has so far, been the best 3 months of my life! AIESEC somehow, never fails to amaze me. Every meeting that I attend, all the work I do- there’s always so much to learn, to grow and change. Change for the better. The best.
I should be very honest, and I joined AIESEC for the reason that I was plain bored, and wanted something to do with life. Now, I realize, I couldn’t have taken a better decision. Organizing events, press conferences, meeting people, partnerships with the media. Work just couldn’t get better. Personally, I’ve found this clarity like never before. It’s helped me discover myself- my strengths, weaknesses,what I enjoy doing and what I dont. I hardly ever thought about my future plans before I came here. Now, I know exactly what I want to do. My mom would sure be indebted to AIESEC for that! I find this passion in me. A passion to achieve, to make it big, not just for myself, but for my entire organization.
The friends you make here, are going to stay friends for life. You get to build a very strong network. Not just your city, your state or country, but from all over the world! I’m sure you would never find such an amazing opportunity to make yourself heard.



“But what is happiness except the simple harmony between man and the life he leads?”~ Albert Camus.

At AIESEC, I have found just that! This is an experience of a lifetime. And nobody, for any any reason should ever miss it! With all my heart, I can only say, AIESEC is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. :)

P.S. This is one hell of a chance. Grab it before it’s too late.
Yes! AIESEC is recruiting!

-The writer is a member of the Public & Media Relations Portfolio of AIESEC Hyderabad. She is currently pursuing her Journalism studies from Loyola College, Hyderabad.

For more details visit www.facebook.com/AIESECHYDERABAD
You can also follow us on Twitter at @aiesechyderabad
Watch the latest updated Videos at www.youtube.com/user/AIESECHYDERABAD

No comments:

Post a Comment